The Immigrant investor program in Quebec will be back and applications will be accepted from 31 August 2015 through 29 January 2016.The immigrant investor program gives facilities for eligible investors who would like to invest and through an certified financial intermediary. The QIIP is best suitable to investors with experience in business management and looking forward for applying to be a permanent resident in Canada.
The eligibility required for immigrant investor program is:
- The applicant whether alone or accompanying spouse must have net assets of at least $1,600,000 CAN obtained legally.
- The applicant must have managing business experience for at least two years in the last 5 years.
- The applicant must wish to settle in Quebec and wish to sign an contract to invest $800,000 CAN with the financial intermediary such as broker.
- Your age, nature, and time span of your professional training will be counted in the application during the assessment.
- The program accepts be started on 31 August 2015. Overall 1,750 applicants will be accepted and only 1,200 applicants will be accepted from single country.
- The applicants who are familiar with French language skills are given priority and can apply prior to March 31, 2016 and these applicants are not subject in the program plan.
- During the past years preliminary applications were accepted but this year only finished applications will be considered. It is good to apply in advance on 31 August 2015 than delaying the work which has to commence.