The wait has finally ended for skilled applicants who have lodged their request under the Express Entry Pool for PR and anxiously waiting for the new selection ranking. In follow up to the eighth draw of Express Entry, the citizenship and immigration Canada has conducted the ninth draw of express entry on 23rd of May, 2015 at 00:00:00 UTC.
As from the latest update from ninth draw, the eligibility criteria to apply for permanent residency of Canada would be 755 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System which has been with accordance with Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System.
The next draw follows the same process of issuing the invitations for individuals who has valid work experience, good educational qualification, communication skills and a few other aspects. Few of the respective officials of the country have said that skilled professionals who do not possess a valid employment offer with labour market impact Assessment or Provincial Nominee certificate has also issued ITAs. The figure of 1,361 invitations has issued in the ninth draw to the candidates with a minimum score of 775.
The proponents further said that this is the best programs for skilled individuals who have special qualifications, work experience and have a strong desire in obtaining the Canadian PR.
- Most of all the professions are eligible to lodge their request into the EE pool.
- No occupation specific quota restrictions.
- Can avail the opportunity to apply again, if not select for the first filing.
- Requests of every individual stay in the pool for a maximum duration of one year.
- Under CRS, a skilled professional without a valid job offer can also get selected in the EEP.