The government of UK has introduced new fee structure for immigration, visa and nationality applications and also related premium services.
These changes are almost equal to 4 per cent increase for most fees that includes temporary visitor visa and most study, work and settlement applications. Fees rise also have been made to some other particular categories.
Fee rise will help UK Visa and immigration to provide better customer service and make sure that people who benefit from the visa and immigration service meet most of costs.
Important fee changes:
• Fee changes for most applications that include work, short-term visit, settlement and study visa increased by 4 per cent.
• Fees for the dependants are maintained at the same level as main applicants
• Nationality fee reorganized, by providing some discounts to child applications
• Fee increase to £300 for priority postal service and increase in fee to £400 for in person application.
• Visa fee decreases to £40 for direct airside transit visa
• Sponsorship fees for sponsor action plans and Tier 2 large sponsor licenses decrease, and numerous other sponsorship fees remain unchanged.
• Tier 2 scarcity occupations fee of £428 is introduced for both international and UK applicants.
• Latest 5 year Tier 2 ICT and general application are introduced.
• Visit visa frozen at £737 for 10 year long term.
The immigration, nationality and visa application and service fees will come in to force from 6th April, 2014.