On October 9, Alberta held an Express Entry Stream draw and issued 115 invitations for aspirants to seek nomination for permanent residence.
Canada Immigration Achieving a Good Pace
The federal system of Express Entry serves Canada to attract skilled overseas workers. It administers a pool of candidates to reach its shores through three immigration programs that are:
• Federal Skilled Trades Class
• Federal Skilled Worker Class
• Canadian Experience Class
All the candidates belonging to Express Entry get a rank on the score that involves human capital factors like work experience, age, education, and language proficiency in English/French.
The Canadian government invites the top ranking candidates in the pool to submit the application and seek permanent residence. The CRS score of the lowest-ranked candidate receiving the invitation in an Express Entry draw during the present year was 438. Additionally, in the all-program draw, candidates of all three Express Entry classes are invited.
The Effect of Streams on Candidates
Furthermore, the Draws in provincial immigration streams, that have an alignment with Express Entry, issue invitations to such candidates who have a low CRS score. On October 9th, Express Entry Stream, in Alberta invited candidates with a score of 350 through the selection round. In the past Alberta Express Entry selected federal candidates who had a CRS score of 300 only.
When a candidate gets provincial nomination there is the addition of 600 CRS points which serve as an effective assurance to get the invitation in a later federal draw of Express Entry.
In the Stream of Alberta Express Entry the candidates who show a strong link with Alberta, or support the provincial economic development as well as diversification aims, get the invitation for submitting the application seeking the provincial nomination in its Express Entry Stream managed by Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program.
Furthermore, The AINP issues invitations to the Express Entry candidates who have these traits:
• The Alberta job offer and work experience;
• Graduation from a post-secondary institution in Canada;
• Relatives like the parents, children, or sibling living in Alberta
The candidates that have the following factors have a low likelihood of selection:
• The profile in Express Entry expiring in three months
• Candidates of Express Entry working in a job listed on the Ineligible Occupations list of Alberta Opportunity Stream,
• Candidates on the list of high-wage and low-wage occupations in Alberta,
• The occupation that has high volumes of submissions in AINP streams
We bring all the facts and details of the draws and our patrons can contact us