The British Columbia PNP Program is inaugurating a new immigration Entrepreneur pilot program to attract the entrepreneur immigrants to less populated regions of the Canadian province.
The two-year pilot programs, popularly known Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot, is set to launch in early months of 2019. With this pilot, the BC PNP (British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program) will associate with the several communities of around 75,000 residents to aid the settlement of new immigrant entrepreneurs.
For a British Columbia community to eligible, it should be located above 30KM away from an urban area of over 75,000 people. The BC pilot program is started to facilitate less populated communities in BC attract organizations that meet local requirements, offer jobs and committed to the regional economy.
Before registering to the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program, candidates those interested in the Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot require a community referral from an exploratory visit to the association where they are ready to start a new business.
Eligibility Requirements For Entrepreneur Immigration Pilot Program:
The applicants should have following eligibility requirements:
- Should invest at least $100,000 in a business
- Have a personal net worth of minimum $300,000
- 3+ years of work/business experience as an active manager or business owner
- 4+ years of experience has a full-time senior manager in the past 5 years
- Have at least 51% ownership of the proposed business or organization
- Should create Candian permanent resident for at least one or minimum one new job for a Canadian citizen.
The British Columbia PNP can hold a data session for communities on 6th Dec 2018. Overseas nationals looking to obtain a pre-existing business should find their eligibility for entrepreneur immigration to BC under the Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot.