The immigration authorities of British Columbia conducted a draw and targeted the Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot on October 8th.
They also invited seven candidates in the immigration stream aiming to attract entrepreneurs to smaller communities of British Columbia. Moreover the minimum score for the Candidates to qualify was 106 points.
We present the requirements for the stream:
Also the previous Entrepreneur Immigration draw, had issued 38 invitations through two streams on September 17th. 30 invitations were issued in the Category of Entrepreneur Immigration General, and the minimum score was 115 points. Furthermore, eight invitations were approved in Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot, and the minimum score was 108 points.
The Requirements for the Business candidates in Entrepreneur Category in B.C. are:
• A personal net worth of $800,000;
• Personally investing at least $400 000 for establishing or purchasing and expanding a business in B.C.;
• Creating three jobs for permanent residents or citizens of Canada;
• Participating in the daily organization and direction of the business;
• Signing the Performance Agreement with the province before nomination;
• Also these Candidates can sponsor a major staff member to seek the PR in Canada
The Requirements for Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot Category in the B.C
Requirements that the Community must fulfill:
• Population should be limited to 75,000
• The Location must be beyond 30km from any municipal area of above 75,000 population
• Show the capacity of supporting overseas entrepreneurs with a fine network of settlement and supporting agencies
• Community representatives must give training that is specific to Immigration and pilot
Requirements for Candidates
• Intention for starting a business and settling in a regional community of B.C
• Completing the exploratory visit
• Investing $100,000 in eligible businesses
• A personal net worth as high as $300,000
• Having the 51 percent ownership
• Creating at the Minimum one new job
We highlight all the trends in a draw and our patrons can contact us
for additional details.