There is a tremendous growth in Canada and Australia in the IT sector and in major industries. As a result there is a sizable demand for skilled STEM graduates (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) and a great future awaits them. They can meet the skill shortage of various regions in both countries.
Reasons to Migrate to Canada
Presently the USA and the UK have a strict immigration policy. Additionally, in the recent past, Canada as well as Australia became the top immigration destinations.
A Report ranked Canada as the top most country in quality of life and it was at the second spot in citizenship. Australia is the 7th top country in quality of life and had the 8th position in citizenship. Apart from that different provinces in Canada (Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba) prefer to accommodate IT professionals in the Provincial Nominee Programs. Skilled workers possessing a rich work experience in IT fields have a high demand in the provinces. PNPs also offer viable pathways for all the STEM graduates and help them to get PR in Canada.
Australia as a choice for the STEM graduates
Australia recently made important changes in the immigration system based on points. After these changes, all STEM graduates earn extra points, which in turn improve the chance to obtain Australian PR. We present the Details regarding the major changes that will be introduced in the immigration system and take effect on 16th Nov 2019.
• There will be ten points for candidates having the skilled spouse or a partner
• 15 Points will be awarded to candidates having the nomination of a State or Territorial government or those who are sponsored by a family member living in the Australian regions.
• There will be ten points for candidates having STEM qualifications. These deal with Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
• 10 points will be awarded to applicants who are not accompanying a spouse or partner
• 5 points exclusively for applicants having a spouse or partner competent in English
The road ahead
These are the indicators that the STEM applicants/ graduates will get a huge benefit in the Australian point system.
All STEM graduates who are keen in migration can start their process. This is the best time to reach Canada or Australia. They can contact us
and seek further assistance and guidance to migrate.