The immigration officials of Ontario conducted a draw on February 1 in French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream linked to Express Entry. They issued NOI to 29 candidates.
The norms of qualifying are that the candidates must have an EE profile submitted between Feb 1, 2018, and Feb 1, 2019. Additionally, Ontario has issued 128 NOIs to FSSW candidates in 2019. Moreover, there is no requirement of minimum points for this stream. The Candidates also must have a minimum of CLB 6 in English and 7 in French, for qualifying. It has not yet published the nomination allocation of the federal government for the present year. Its target was 6,850 nominations for 2018.
Details of the Recent FSSW Stream:
The Ontario Express Entry: FSSW Stream Requirements
The applicants must have these to qualify:
1) An application that is pending in the EE system;
2) Suitable Work experience for One year (full time, or equivalent) in NOC in Canada for occupation level 0 /A / B;
3) A Degree covering the syllabus of Bachelor/Master or a Ph.D.;
4) Obtaining CLB level 7 in TEF examination and CLB 6 in IELTS examination.
5) A desire to reside in Ontario Province.
The Program is issuing information regarding specific draws since Jan 2018. Moreover, it has conducted 44 FSSW draws in 2018, and four in 2019. Ontario also holds draws for its Entrepreneur Human Capital Priorities, and Skilled Trades streams.
Ontario NOIs in 2019
Human Capital Priorities Stream
French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream
Skilled Trades Stream
The Program is presently accepting applications for all streams except International Student in Masters Graduate Stream.