Ontario introduced some changes in its immigration through the In-Demand Skills Stream of Employer Job Offer that provides an avenue to the skilled and experienced candidates in occupations related to nursing in Canada. In July this year, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program added three codes in its National Occupational Classification to this stream, and among them, two were aimed for attracting workers extending the personal support.
The NOC Codes Featured are:
NOC 3413 catering to Nurse aides, associates for patient services and orderlies,
NOC 4412 that cater to Home support workers and associated occupations except housekeepers,
These additions specifically target workers extending the personal support as per the accompanying statement of Ontario. The inspiration behind these additions was extending support to the varying needs in the labor market. According to the change, the addition of the third code in NOC was to attract the truck drivers in NOC 7511. Ontario also consulted the
Public ending on May 30, 2019, and the changes were announced on July 8, 2019.
Skills Stream and Eligible Occupations
Skills Stream Requirements
• The stream targets candidates possessing specific skills with a big demand in Ontario.
• Additionally, the norms to qualify for applicants are:
• A full-time as well as the permanent offer of a job in specified jobs in agriculture/construction sector, which has to meet the middle provincial wage, for each job, and be in an essential position,
• Additionally, the people already working in that position, the wage has to be equivalent to the current wage paid.
• 9 months in three years of work experience as a collective, in an eligible job. Additionally, This Experience must be full time and paid.
• Seasonal work has no relevance.
• It has to correspond to the education in high school in Canada,
• A license or certificate that is Valid while candidates apply for any claim of work experience,
• A minimum score of NCLC/ CLB 4 in French/English that covers four language competencies,
• Sufficient funds or income in Ontario to cover settlement costs involving self and family members
• Living abroad, or working, visiting, studying in Canada by having a valid permit;
• Aiming for settling in Ontario
We bring all the trending news and our patrons can contact us.