The candidates interested in seeking the Manitoba provincial nomination by using the SWO Stream must first register an Expression of Interest profile with the Program. The profile gets a score based on unique point’s grid of the province.
Moreover, a specific number of the top ranking candidates receive an invitation for applying to get the provincial nomination for PR in Canada. The authorities conduct regular draws from the pool to select the candidates. The minimum score in the group of EE candidates was 564. The Program stated that the requirements of the candidates in this draw were:
• Having a job-seeker validation code and a valid EE ID, and;
• six months of recent Work experience in a profession present on the In-Demand Occupations List of the province
The candidates also received the Invitations with the following conditions:
• having a near relative or past education/work experience also in the province;
• six months of work experience ( recent), in a job present on its In-Demand Occupations List; and finally,
• A minimum language proficiency level in English or French of CLB/NCLC 5. Additionally, when the work experience is in the regulated occupation, the requirement is CLB/NCLC 7. Finally, the minimum for compulsory trade is CLB/NCLC 6.
63 LAAs were issued to overseas skilled workers directly using the overseas Strategic Recruitment Initiative of the MPNP in cooperation with provincial employers. The minimum score for these candidates was 695.