There is news in relation to EB-5 investment visas like the extension of 2020 program, the future predictions on visa bulletin, and finally the regulation changes.
The Extension of the 2020 Program
The extended date presently is September 30th, 2020 as per the package of federal spending. The program had no changes. A bipartisan effort was made to drive the federal spending package before the shuts down of the government on December 20th. The House passed HR 1865, about the extension.
The EB-5 Regional Center Program will be extended and have no changes.
The program permits overseas nationals of a high-net-worth to invest $900,000 in job-creation in the fresh commercial enterprises for visas given to the principal investors and their spouse plus the unmarried children below 21 years. There is a prediction that package will pass, and sent to the Senate for voting and then to the President for signing. The administration did not receive $8.6 billion for the wall at the southern border, but it has allocated $1.375 billion for border funding and also there is a permission to continue the movement of money from other accounts as well.
EB-5 Visa Bulletin for Jan 2020
The new Visa Bulletin illustrates advancement in the final action dates for the three countries having the EB-5 backlog for China, India and Vietnam. It mentions monthly movement for these countries. China can advance faster, India can advance at a rapid pace, and Vietnam will have a limited movement.
The EB-5 Modernization Regulation
The regulations in the EB-5 incorporate big changes for the program after its creation 30 years ago. The major changes allow an increase in the amount of minimum investment and changes to designation and definition of the target employment areas. The EB-5 Visa Bulletin for January 2020 was released on the website of State Department, Bureau of Consul Affairs and demonstrates an important advancement for India. We present the updates:
Final Action Date
Final action dates for India were advanced four months to be May 1, 2018.
• For China advanced by one week to November 22, 2014
• For Vietnam’s advanced by one week to December 8, 2016.
• For All other countries, these are current.
• The final action dates for the Program investors are now unauthorized for all nations because the program expired on Dec 20, 2019. The bill extends the Program to Sep 30, 2020, and on the passing of bill the final action dates will remain the same as the non-regional center dates.
Investing in EB-5
All Interested visitors have to fill the EB-5 evaluation form below:
• Take a Free EB-5 Evaluation
• Give the particulars about Full Name, Age, Gender, Marriage and Number of Children
• Show the Country of Legal Residence and of Birth, besides the present Permanent Address and Phone Number along with Email Address and Occupations and finally the I-94 Number and its Expiry Date
• There is a question on expecting to make the annual income of above $200,000, or $300,000, in this year or jointly $300,000 with r spouse
• Notify if the Net Worth is above $1,000,000
• Describe the sources of Investment funds, plus gifts, inheritance, loans, and savings, and also if there are sales of assets or other details.
• There is a question on immigration attorney for this investment, or If not having an immigration attorney, liking the referral and also on any applicant being denied the green card.
• There are details of involvement with the Communist Party, a conviction for a crime in a jurisdiction or adding/ disclosing any relevant information in the immigration process.
We bring all the trending news and our patrons can contact us.