On October 28 Nova Scotia conducted the fifth draw of 2019 by using its Labor Market Priorities Stream with a focus on Immigration candidates who possessed work experience in the capacity of registered nurses as well as registered psychiatric nurses.
Nova Scotia Immigration Gets a Boost
All the invitees had a profile in the system of Express Entry, managing the candidates’ pool for three Federal top skilled immigration programs of Canada. These are:
• Federal Skilled Trades Class
• Federal Skilled Worker Class,
• Canadian Experience Class
This Stream permits Nova Scotia in searching the Express Entry pool and opt such candidates having the work experience in jobs that face labor shortages and invites them to submit the applications seeking provincial nomination for permanent residence in Canada.
After obtaining the provincial nomination there is the addition of 600 points in the rank score available to the Express Entry candidate which guarantees the invitation to apply seeking permanent residence in Canada.
In the Previous draw the focus was on carpenters, financial auditors and accountants, childhood educators, and candidates speaking French.
Candidates have to Meet These Criteria
The invitees nursing candidates in Nova Scotia need meeting these criteria to get a consideration towards provincial nomination:
• Having the primary occupation serving as registered nurses or registered psychiatric nurses as per NOC 3012;
• Having work experience of three years as the registered nurse or in the capacity of registered psychiatric nurse and the support of reference letters issued by employers;
• Having the CLB score of 8 in English/French in language abilities;
• Holding the bachelor’s degree or completing the three years program at a college, university, trade school, technical school, or any other institute.
• Submitting the Express Entry profile after Nov 1, 2018,
The invitees get 30 days from the invitation date by the Nova Scotia Nominee Program for submitting the completed application. The Program permits the province to nominate immigration candidates seeking PR in Canada each year by using its nine streams catering to the provincial economic needs.
We bring all the facts and details of the draws and our patrons can contact us.