On December 5th Nova Scotia conducted a new draw in its provincial Labor Market Priorities Stream with a link to Express Entry. It targets social and community service workers under the NOC 4212. This was the first NSNP draw that targeted NOC 4212.
Candidates need two years of work experience in the NOC plus the CLB score of 7 in English/French, and must also hold a bachelor’s degree, or complete three-year programs to participate in the draw.
Requirements for the Draw:
• Having the primary occupation of community service or social workers in NOC 4212
• Submitting the reference Letters from employers to show two years of full-time or equal part-time experience in the specific worker capacity in the past five years,
• The CLB score of 7 in English/French, covering all language abilities.
• Holding a bachelor’s degree, or completing three-year programs in the college, university, trade school, or technical school.
• Submitting expression of interest to the pool of Express Entry on December 6, 2018
• Applying before 11.59 pm on January 4, 2020
The General Requirements for the provincial Labor Market Priorities
These Candidates should have:
• Received a Letter of Interest from the provincial Nominee Program in the Express Entry
• Meeting the work experience norms of Express Entry for which they qualified
• Showing adequate funds to establish self and family members in Nova Scotia for paying the immigration cost and travel expenditure
• Possessing the legal status in residence country
• Meeting all the eligibility criteria while the Letter of Interest is issued
This happened to be the eighth draw in the Labor Market Priorities stream that began in August 2018 to give flexibility to the province in targeting specific occupations in the Nova Scotia Nominee Program. In the Past draws for:
• Carpenters in NOC 7271
• Registered nurses/psychiatric nurses in NOC 3012
• Financial auditors /accountants in NOC 1111
• Early childhood educators as well as assistants in NOC 4214
• Francophone candidates
All the interested persons can obtain detailed information regarding the Alberta Express Entry Stream, from us, and we have a track record of presenting it to the valuable patrons.
We bring all the trending news and our patrons can contact us.