Visas for children and partners returning to Ireland

June 05, 2015
Visas for those children and partners who are returning to Island

Irish people who want to return to Ireland and live along with a family member who is Non-Irish such as civil partner, child or spouse should know that the person might require a visa to enter Ireland. 

The children of an Irish individual, the person who is married to citizen of Irish, or people who are not from within the (EEA) European Economic Area are not permitted in living here automatically and should apply for the residency.        

The residency may be granted on the basis of civil partnership, marriage, or relationship in case the conditions which are specific are fulfilled.

In order to apply you need to stay in Ireland. Your application can be submitted on the basis of immigration bureau after the registration with Garda national immigration bureau. This should be done to GNIB personally in case you are the civil partner or spouse of the Irish individual.

Details were published by Crosscare Migrant Project through an information leaflet regarding the residency for the family members of non-EEA and the Irish citizen’s partners who prefer living here, having the knowledge of applying for a visa to enter the nation, and should apply for the residency on the basis of relationship with Irish individual.

For More Updates Follow Us @Facebook
comments powered by Disqus


Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

Chat Icon
chat icon