The Government of Canada has issued 3,350 invitations, on April 17th to the applicants seeking PR in Canada. These candidates had a profile in the federal Express Entry. The score requirement for these candidates was 451. It also applied the tie-break mechanism again and the time for it was 15:01:49 UTC on April 2nd, 2019. Furthermore, all the candidates who had a CRS score of and above 451, and a profile entry in the Express Entry Pool prior to that date/time, received the I.T.A in this round.
The federal Express Entry system manages online applications for three main economic immigration programs of Canada.
These are the:
• Federal Skilled Trades Class
• Canadian Experience Class and finally
• Federal Skilled Worker Class,
Additionally, these Profiles submitted receive a score from 1,200 points depending upon the language proficiency age, work experience, and education factors. Furthermore, the Candidates in the Express Entry Pool can take steps for improving e their ranking. The invited candidates also get 60 days for submitting a completed PR application package to IRCC after the date of getting the I.T.A.
Express Entry Facts:
• It began the operations on Jan 1, 2015, and held its first draw on January 31, 2015.
• The Minimum CRS points necessary to get through in the FSTC were 199 for the draw of May 26, 2017.
• The Minimum CRS points necessary to get through in the FSWC were 413 for the draw of May 31, 2017
• The Minimum CRS points necessary to get through in the CEC were 413 for the draw of May 31, 2017
• It also issued the most invitations 3,923 in the draw of April 12, 2017
• It also issued the least invitations 143 in the draw of May 26, 2017.
• The biggest gap in two consecutive draws was 35 days between April 17, 2015, and May 22, 2015
• The Shortest gap in two consecutive draws was 5 days between May 26 and May 31, 2017
• I.T.A's for 2015: 31,063
• I.T.A's for 2016: 33,782
• I.T.A's for 2017: 86,023
• I.T.A's for 2018: 89,800
• I.T.A's issued so far in 2019 - 27,900 and finally
• Total invitations issued since the launch of the Express Entry is 268,568