The gradual boost in the number of tourist and business visitors to the UK is more than the preceding year, earlier to March 2014 where 49,000 visas were given to Filipinos in 12 months, which set a new record in the number of Filipino travelers to UK.
Seeing from when EU raised a ban on Philippine flights over its airspace, a nonstop service from Manila to London was in place. Airline named Cebu Pacific has started operating and providing more travel options for the passengers, when the Great Britain has started a platform where it showcases UK attractions through an advertising program named as the GREAT campaign.
UK government stated that most of the visa applications from Filipinos are approved and several improvements have been done to the visa services among the Philippines, which includes
• Manila with a lager visa application centre with better facilities
• The UK campaign which is called the Great campaign has to cover all the UK offers
• International visa enquiry centre
• A first- class lounge with modified and efficient service
• Priority service with a 3-5 day spin
• Prime time service which offers out-of-hour appointments
• A service where is the passport should pass back for the travelers who need to travel to other destinations when their UK application is on process