Recently 10th draw has launched by the CIC for the candidates for the permanent residency through Invitation to apply (ITA) from Canada. The minister of citizenship and immigration provides the annexed ministerial instructions through Immigration and refugee protection Act (IRPA). These instructions are provided for the PR with the regards to ITA on 12 June 2015 under the Express entry program.
What is express entry system?
Express entry is the latest immigration system for the easy and hassle immigration in Canada for the world wide applicants. There are three federal Economic federal immigration programs they are
- Federal skilled worker program
- Federal skilled trades program
- Canadian Experience class
These programs help to manage applications for the permanent residence of the candidates through express entry which is mainly divided into two parts:
- Create online Express Entry Profile
- Invitation to apply for permanent residence will be received by the top ranked profiles
How express entry works?
On 1 January 2015 express entry system was implemented for the quick selection of the suitable immigrant for Canadian Labor Market. The latest immigration system has few key points:
- The willingly candidate has to create an online express entry profile
- The candidates can apply for the Express entry at any time as there is no deadline for this program and also there is no limit for the candidates to apply
- Candidates are given cut off 482 points and will be assessed based on their submitted profiles specifications
- Only top ranked candidates will be invited for the express entry pool
- Invited candidates should submit the online application for permanent residency within 60 days
- This program runs throughout the year
- The candidates are ranked under the comprehensive ranking system according to their profiles and invited for the PR. There are 1501 invitations are to be issued for the cut off points