Getting Indian Visa is More Easier Now
The present administration has gone one step in relaxing its permit scheme targeted at inviting more tourists to the nation. The new alterations that were approved by the administration will be put into law from the 1st of April.
On the front of knowledge, here is all you need to know about the new changes:
1. As from the 1st of April, electronic permits have been broken into three different sections namely: electronic tourist permit, electronic trade permit, and electronic medical permit. Up until now, electronic permits were made only for tourists.
2. Electronic permit scheme had been extended to citizens of 161 nations at entry ports such as Airports. There are 24 airports in the scheme now, an increase from 16. Also, three ports are included namely: Goa, Mangalore, and Cochin.
3. The duration for submission of an application under the e-permit scheme has risen from a month to four months and a duration period on electronic permit has risen from one month to two months with double entry for the electronic tourist and electronic business permit.
4. Different migration counters and facilitation points to enable medical tourists have been created at airports in Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, and Chennai.
5. The multiple entry permits for tourists and people in business has a validity period of half a decade and will be available to citizens of most nations. Upon important requests, trade permits and permits for medical tourists would be issued within48 hours of application submission.
6. 94 missions from the nation of India needing biometric verification have begun to issue a five-year tourist permit and trade permit from the month of March. The remaining ones will make this scheme available soon.
7. A new branch of the permit named Intern permit has been approved and should take effect from the 1st of March. The duration of the permit is constricted to the period of the internship scheme for one year. The intern permit will be given on completion of graduation.
8. Intern permit will only be given once the applicants have the clearance from the ministry, just in case the internship program involves going to secluded areas.
9. There is also another category of permit called the F-permit. It has a period of one year, with multiple entries attached to it.
10. The least salary cap to get a work permit has also been altered. This will enable foreigners who have jobs as teachers or lecturers.
November 12, 2015
March 10, 2015
February 09, 2016
November 22, 2014
Hi! How can we help you?
Click below button to start chat