Saskatchewan Province launched the fresh International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream. This is a new category of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program that targets global students who graduate from institutions of Saskatchewan. It helps them to stay in the province and become entrepreneurs while attracting business investment. It is a complement to the present Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream.
Four stages in the Process
There are four stages in the process of the stream and in it:
• The candidates submit the Expression of Interest,
• Later receive the Invitation to Apply,
• Subsequently, set up the business when they are on the Post-Graduation Work Permit
• Finally, they are nominated for permanent residence.
It has the major requirements of:
• Candidates completing the post-secondary degree/diploma of two years and
• Having the PGWP that is valid
• Candidates also need owning a minimum of one-third business, and must be involved actively in operating it.
• The business must generate the least amount of required revenue after one year of existence to gain the provincial nomination.
Jeremy Harrison, the Immigration Minister said that the immigration pathway helps to retain global students, who have by now integrated successfully into the provincial communities. It will help in the creation of new jobs and businesses and, also keep the province competitive so that the international students and investments are attracted and retained.
Process for International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
Submitting the Expression of Interest
Invitation to Apply
Candidates get a score calculated as per their Expression of Interest, and the candidates with the top score get an Invitation to Apply.
Such Applicants who pass the assessment stage of the SINP sign the Business Performance Agreement as per the submission of the Business Establishment Plan.
All approved candidates set up and run the business when they are in Saskatchewan on the Post-Graduation Work Permit that is valid.
On satisfying the conditions of Business Agreement, candidates can apply to get nominated by SINP to gain permanent residency.
Moreover, the nomination of Applicants closing or selling the business on earning the nomination of SINP before obtaining PR will be revoked.
Requirements for Submitting the EOI
• Minimum age is 21 years
• Completing full-time post-secondary diploma/degree of two years from a recognized Saskatchewan institution
• Possessing the valid PGWP Where 24 months of eligibility remains
• Living in Saskatchewan in the academic program
• Achieving CLB level -7
Requirements for Business Establishment
• Living in Saskatchewan
• Owning and operating the eligible business in Saskatchewan Actively for one year before applying for nomination.
• Owning one-third business equity
• Showing that the business generates minimum requisite revenue after a year of operation, based on the number of employees
• Signing the Business Performance Agreement with the Saskatchewan Government which is provided by the SINP after approving the application
We bring all the trending news and our patrons can contact us.