Ontario announcement of Priorities stream’ for human capital. This scheme is aligned by the federal express entry immigration selection system.
They are required to qualify for the entry express pool and characteristics (Ex: education, work experience and other abilities)
Individuals must indicate their interest to Ontario or to all province and territories while registration. They should be eligible to enter the pool either federal skilled worker program or Canadian experience class
OOPNP searches and indicates candidates: and they should have a minimum score of 400 on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and should meet the criteria of Human Capital Priorities Stream.
- Applicants should have minimum one year continuous and full time experience employment
- Applicants should be proven for either English or French languages
- Applicants must score at or above 400 for permanent residence processing
- Applicants must have sufficient funds and bank statements support
- Applicants must intent and indication of ties to Ontario as demonstrated by statement