This draw of British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program had 18 invitations in General Entrepreneur stream as well as 7 in the Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot. Candidates in the general category had to score 117 points and for Regional Pilot candidates 111 points. This pilot has the aim of bringing investors and entrepreneurs to small communities in British Columbia.
Earlier the BC Entrepreneur Immigration draw was held on Dec 17 in which 32 invitations were issued. It had 24 invitations in General Entrepreneur stream as well as 8 in the Entrepreneur Immigration Regional Pilot. Candidates in the general category had to score 118 points and for Regional Pilot candidates 112 points.
Minimum score requirement in Dec 17 BC Entrepreneur Draw
The Requirements for the BC Entrepreneur Category
• Business candidates in this category have to fulfill these criteria:
• The minimum personal net worth of $800,000;
• The personal investment of $400 000 for establishing or purchasing and expanding eligible business in the province,
• Creation of three jobs for citizens or permanent residents of Canada;
• Participation in daily management and course of the business;
• Signing the performance agreement before nomination;
• Candidates in this category earn the right to sponsor important staff members for permanent residence.
The Requirements for the BC Regional Pilot Category
• The Population that is less than 75,000
• The Location must be 30km away from the municipal area of 75,000 people
• The capacity to support overseas entrepreneurs with a fine settlement network and having the business support agency to be shown
• Specific Immigration and pilot training must be provided by its representatives
• Need to start a business as well as settle in a regional community
• Completing the exploration visit
• Eligible investments of $100,000
• The personal net worth of $300,000
• Having 51 percent ownership
• Creation of one new job
We bring all the trending news and our patrons can contact us.