Saskatchewan held a major Express Entry draw and invited 986 candidates having specific work experience on October 17th. Now they can apply and seek the provincial nomination for permanent residence in Canada. These invitations were received by candidates belonging to the Express Entry who registered the separate profile with Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
This Program moreover, allows Saskatchewan in nominating immigration candidates who possess skills that are necessary for the labor market in the province.
The Expression of Interest of SINP began in July 2018 for managing the candidates’ pool in the Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand immigration categories of Saskatchewan.
The Express Entry path of SINP has a link with the federal system of Express Entry, and manages the entry of candidates in three main immigration categories of Canada. These are:
• Federal Skilled Trades Class
• Federal Skilled Worker Class
• Canadian Experience Class
After obtaining the provincial nomination 600 points are added in the CRS score of the Express Entry candidates and it serves as a guarantee to get the invitation to apply for PR in Canada in a later Express Entry Draw.
Candidates belonging to Express Entry do not require a Saskatchewan job offer from employers to be eligible to get the SINP nomination. Though work experience in eligible occupations aligned with the respective field of study is required.
The draw has issued invitations to candidates having work experience in these occupations.
• Retail/wholesale trade managers belonging to NOC 0621
• Restaurant /food service managers belonging to NOC 0631
• Construction managers belonging to NOC 0711
• Managers in agriculture belonging to NOC 0821
• Other Financial Officers belonging to NOC 1114
• Accounting technicians/bookkeepers belonging to NOC 1311
• Information systems analysts /consultants belonging to NOC 2171
• Social Service Workers/Community Service Workers belonging to NOC 4212
• Early childhood educators plus assistants belonging to NOC 4214
• Technical sales specialists wholesale trade belonging to NOC 6221
• Heavy-duty equipment mechanics belonging to NOC 7312
• Automotive service technicians, truck mechanics, bus mechanics and mechanical repairers belonging to NOC 7321
The invited candidates by SINP had to score 67 in the EOI point’s grid. The score is calculated on age, work experience, education, and proficiency in English/French and Saskatchewan connections.
As per The SINP the score of a candidate and his/her occupation are the major factors to determine the invitation for Saskatchewan provincial nomination.
Express Entry as well as Occupation In-Demand categories in the SINP allow More than 200 occupations to get a consideration.
We bring all the facts and details of the draws and our patrons can contact us