With an Indian Passport, Get Visa-On-Arrival in 48 Countries
Indian citizens who have their passports can now journey to 46 nations without needing a permit or getting one upon arrival. Germany is the number one nation with the most powerful passport as its citizens can journey to about 160 nations without needing a permit. Sweden comes close in second place, and Denmark is third. In Asia, the nations with the most powerful passports are Singapore, South Korea, and Japan. India ranks 35 on the list. Passport holders of India can journey to about 46 nations without needing permits, amongst which are Kenya, Uganda, Micronesia, Senegal, Suriname, Tanzania, Ivory Coast, Seychelles, Jordan, Libya, Ecuador, Macedonia, Madagascar, Palau amongst others. Amongst all these, we have selected the top five destinations you might want to try as a passport holder in India.
Remember to verify if you require a permit on arrival in these nations:
1. Indonesia: the country is becoming more popular amongst tourists from across the globe for a lot of reasons. It is relatively cheap, with a rich culture and tradition. Its citizens are amongst the most welcoming in the world, with world-class hotels and resorts. It has an array of mouth-watering delicacies for your taste buds to savor. Whatever your desire, the nation is willing to fulfil it.
2. Jordan: the nation of Jordan is exciting and filled with breathtaking wonders. The earth’s lowest point, in the Dead Sea, is located in this country. They have an exquisite array of delicacies for your tasting pleasure. It is home to the ancient city of Petra which is becoming one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
3. Jamaica: it is the third biggest island in all of the Caribbean. It is rich with culture and energy. Its climate is pleasant to the skin.
4. Kenya: one of Africa’s most diverse nations, it is home to some breathtaking wildlife species. It is home to the elegant Cheetah, the Powerful Lion, the Majestic Leopard, the Mighty Rhino and the massive African elephant. The Masai Mara resort in Kenya is your sure one-stop destination to see all of these animals in their glory.
5. Bolivia: the country possesses a distinct natural finesse like no other nation in the world. It has a variety of jungles, lakes, mountains and a lot of unique spectacles. The Amazon forest can be visited where one can see a variety of rare and unusual animals in their natural habitat.
January 16, 2015
October 16, 2015
September 28, 2015
November 17, 2015