On August 20 British Columbia immigration conducted a draw and issued 24 fresh invitations in two categories of Entrepreneur Immigration for its Provincial Nominee Program.
The BC Entrepreneur Category Requirements were:
• Business candidates had to meet these criteria:
• The personal net worth had to be $800,000;
• They had to personally invest $400 000 for establishing or purchasing and expanding a running business in the province,
• They needed creating three jobs for local permanent residents or citizens;
• Additionally, Participating in the daily management of the business was the norm;
• They had to Sign the performance agreement with the province before nomination;
The Entrepreneur Candidates can also sponsor a major staff member to get the permanent residence in Canada.
The BC Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot Requirements
A - Community Requirements
• A Population lower than 75,000
• A Location away 30km from a municipality or from an area of 75,000 population
• Show a capacity for supporting overseas entrepreneurs through the agencies and network of settlement
• Impart specific training in immigration and pilot through community representatives
B - Candidate Requirements
• Intention for starting a business and settling in BC regional communities
• Completing the exploratory visit
• Minimum investment of $100,000 in an eligible business
• Showing a personal net worth of $300,000
• Having at least 51 percent ownership
• Creating one new job
We bring all the relevant information regarding such draws and our patrons can contact us for any details.